Certified. Nebula Gray Pearl 2014 Lexus ES 350 FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V **NON SMOKER**, Climate Control Seats, Genuine Wood Trim, LOCAL TRADE IN!!!, Luxury Package, Memory Driver Seat, Memory Exterior Mirrors, Memory Steering Wheel, Navigation System, Premium Package.
Contact us for complete details. L/Certified by Lexus for Lexus gives you a 161 Point Inspection, and up to six years of vehicle warranty coverage when combined with the new-vehicle Basic Warranty. Mileage is UNLIMITED. 21/31 City/Highway MPG
* CERTIFIED WARRANTY: Unlimited-mileage warranty up to 6 years. Balance of new car warranty (4 Year/50K Miles) plus 2 Year/Unlimited-mileage L/Certified warranty. SERVICE MAINTENANCE: Complimentary Maintenance Plan covering the first four basic factory-scheduled maintenance services for 2 years or 20,000 miles
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 161 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2014 KBB.com 5-Year Cost to Own Awards * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
Although we make every effort to post accurate information, please call Kuni Lexus to confirm availability and verify the exact equipment and pricing on the vehicle selected. Vehicles SOLD same day may be listed online for up to 48 hours. Advertised vehicle price includes a delivery and handling fee of $495.
* If you’re looking for luxury that is as reliable as it is impressive, the 2014 Lexus ES should hold a special place on your shopping list. The ES 300h hybrid model sacrifices nothing in return for its 40-mpg fuel economy. Source: KBB.com
* Velvety-smooth V6 engine; comfortable ride and composed handling; luxurious and well-built interior; generous rear legroom; excellent crash test scores. Source: Edmunds
* The 2014 ES 350 brings the level of luxury people have come to expect from Lexus. Like you can find on other new Lexus models, the ES-350 features a dynamic spindle grille. It has flared fenders, aerodynamic lines, wrap around LED tail lamps and halogen projector headlamps. Plus, it rides proudly atop 17-inch aluminum-alloy wheels with low resistance tires. On the inside, the ES 350 is an experience not to be missed. Comfortable, spacious and sophisticated, this is more than just a car interior. It is a refuge, where you can escape into luxury and settle into pure driving bliss. The design of the cabin is modern, intuitive and features soft surfaces. Turn the dial above the shifter and you can set the ES to “eco”, sport”, or “normal” modes. Under the hood, the ES 350 is equipped with a 3.5-Liter, 268 Horsepower V6 engine, paired with a 6-speed automatic transmission. In terms of fuel economy, it gets an EPA estimated 21 MPG City and 31 MPG Highway. The ES 350 comes very generously equipped with an 8-speaker AM/FM/6-CD/satellite radio audio system, USB and iPod inputs, dual-zone automatic climate control, push-button start/stop, moonroof, and seats trimmed in NuLuxe material. New for 2014, Bamboo interior trim is now an option, as are ventilated and heated seats with faux leather upholstery. Further, Siri Eyes Free Mode is also available, which is compatible with iPhone 4S and 5. Use it with voice commands for making calls, listening to music, getting directions, hearing and composing text messages, and more. In terms of safety, the ES 350 comes standard with 10 airbags, a backup monitor, Anti-lock brakes, Brake Assist, Smart Stop Technology, Vehicle Stability Control, Traction Control, and Whiplash Injury Lessening Front Seats. Plus, amazing optional safety features are available that include items like a Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Alert, Intuitive Parking Assist, and the Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control. Source: The Manufacturer Summary