Clean CARFAX. Certified. Atomic Silver 2015 Lexus GS 350 F SPORT AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift 3.5L V6 DOHC 24V **NON SMOKER**, 19" Split 5-Spoke Wheels, Black Headliner, CLEAN CARFAX!!, Climate Concierge, Cold Weather Package, F Sport Door Scuff Plates, F Sport Front Bumper & Rear Lower Valence, F Sport Leather, F Sport Mesh Front Grille Inserts, F Sport Package, Front Sport Seats, F-Sport Tuned Adaptive Variable Suspension (AVS), Heated Steering Wheel, Heated/Ventilated Front Seats, Heavy-Duty Heater, LOCAL TRADE IN!!!, Navigation System, Perforated Leather Sport Steering Wheel, Power Rear Sunshade, Premium Package, Rain Sensing Wipers, Rear Lip Spoiler, Striated Aluminum Interior Trim, Water Repellant Front Door Glass, Wiper Deicer.
Contact us for complete details. L/Certified by Lexus for Lexus gives you a 161 Point Inspection, and up to six years of vehicle warranty coverage when combined with the new-vehicle Basic Warranty. Mileage is UNLIMITED. 19/26 City/Highway MPG
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* CERTIFIED WARRANTY: Unlimited-mileage warranty up to 6 years. Balance of new car warranty (4 Year/50K Miles) plus 2 Year/Unlimited-mileage L/Certified warranty. SERVICE MAINTENANCE: Complimentary Maintenance Plan covering the first four basic factory-scheduled maintenance services for 2 years or 20,000 miles
* Vehicle History
* 161 Point Inspection
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Although we make every effort to post accurate information, please call Kuni Lexus to confirm availability and verify the exact equipment and pricing on the vehicle selected. Vehicles SOLD same day may be listed online for up to 48 hours. Advertised vehicle price includes a delivery and handling fee of $495.
* Capable handling with refined ride comfort; high-quality interior; cutting-edge safety and entertainment technology. Source: Edmunds
* Are you split between the desire for a well-heeled sports sedan and a comfortable luxury cruiser? Lexus' GS 350 and 450h sedans for 2015 are sufficiently adept in both schools, with performance and luxury packages that allow buyers to further move the needle in either direction. Source: KBB.com
* The Lexus GS exemplifies innovation, craftsmanship and design. The exterior features an Inverted trapezoid spindle grille. In addition to Bi-Xenon High-Intensity Discharge headlamps, the GS has LED rear combination lights. The interior of the GS features a wood interior trim, with a leather-trimmed interior including the steering wheel and shift knob. 10 way power-adjustable seats, which feature lumbar support, come standard with the GS and all of the seats feature height-adjustable headrests. A power tilt-and-slide moonroof with one-touch opening and closing functionality means a spring day is just one press away. The Lexus twelve-speaker Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer and DVD/CD player will provide entertainment you need on trips of any size. The GS is propelled by a 3.5L V6 engine or you can opt for the 3.5L V6 Hybrid for an amazing 29cty/34hwy mpg. The GS can also be had with F Sport styling and performance features as well as available AWD. Drive Modes Select allows you to make your GS more responsive or efficient with the turn of a dial. Braking is handled by the 4-wheel, anti-lock vented disc brakes. Available Lexus Enform and Safety Connect offer more than the convenience of live, 24-hour navigation assistance and the ability to request emergency services at the press of a button. With the new App Suite, you can make dinner reservations and order movie tickets on the fly using the industry's first available 12.3-inch high-resolution split-screen multimedia display. Safe and secure, the GS has a 10-airbag system and available Blind Spot Monitor with Lane Keep Assist and Lane Departure Warning. Finally, a vehicle theft-deterrent and engine-immo