CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Atomic Silver 2015 Lexus IS 350 AWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC VVT-i 24V **NON SMOKER**, Blind Spot Monitor, Carfax 1-Owner, CLEAN CARFAX!!, Driver Memory Seat, DVD Player, Electrochromatic Mirror w/BSM and Memory, Glove Box w/Key, Heated & Ventilated Front Bucket Seats, Leather Seat Trim, LED Headlamps, Luxury Package, Navigation System, Navigation System Package, Power Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel w/Memory, Premium Package, Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers, Rear Back-Up Camera, Wood Interior Trim.
Contact us for complete details. L/Certified by Lexus for Lexus gives you a 161 Point Inspection, and up to six years of vehicle warranty coverage when combined with the new-vehicle Basic Warranty. Mileage is UNLIMITED. 19/26 City/Highway MPG
* CERTIFIED WARRANTY: Unlimited-mileage warranty up to 6 years. Balance of new car warranty (4 Year/50K Miles) plus 2 Year/Unlimited-mileage L/Certified warranty. SERVICE MAINTENANCE: Complimentary Maintenance Plan covering the first four basic factory-scheduled maintenance services for 2 years or 20,000 miles
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 161 Point Inspection
* ALG Residual Value Awards * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Although we make every effort to post accurate information, please call Kuni Lexus to confirm availability and verify the exact equipment and pricing on the vehicle selected. Vehicles SOLD same day may be listed online for up to 48 hours. Advertised vehicle price includes a delivery and handling fee of $495.
* If you're looking for an entry-level luxury sedan, but want something with dynamically out-there styling to back up its driving characteristics, you can't do better than the 2015 Lexus IS sedan. Yeah, we just said a Lexus is the most visually striking sedan in its class. How times change. Source: KBB.com
* Powerful and refined V6; attractive interior with top-quality materials; comfortable seats; precise steering. Source: Edmunds
* The Lexus IS line showcases a bold and captivating design, with additional interior room, and better handling than before. In front there is an incredibly stylish yet aggressive spindle grille and angled headlights. The rest of the body is exquisitely shaped, with dramatic, aerodynamic lines. Plus, with its wider stance, stretched wheelbase, and underbody panels to further reduce wind resistance, this car was designed to move. Lexus gives you a wide range of model variations to pick from. There is the 204hp IS 250 and IS 250 F Sport, as well as the 306hp IS 350 and IS 350 F Sport. Each can be purchased with Rear-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive. The IS 250 models come with a 2.5L V6, that gets up to 21 MPG City and 30 MPG hwy. The IS 350 Models come with a 3.5L V6 that gets up to 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The IS interior is incredible. It has low sport seating in front, and close to 3 extra inches of legroom in back. The highly comfortable NuLuxe faux-leather seats are not to be missed, and extra headroom in front and back will keep you from feeling constrained. Plus, if you purchase any of the F Sport models, prepare to be amazed by the advanced digital instrument cluster. Lexus has given the IS line a generous array of standard features. Some items include a power moonroof, push-button start, drive mode select and an 8-speaker Sound System that comes with a 7-inch color screen. Some standard safety features you get are 10 airbags, anti-lock brakes, brake assist, and traction control. As an option, some incredible safety technology available includes the Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Intuitive Parking Assist, and Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert. Source: The Manufacturer Summary