CARFAX One-Owner. Clean CARFAX. Certified. Obsidian 2015 Lexus RX 350 AWD 6-Speed Automatic with Sequential Shift ECT-i 3.5L V6 DOHC Dual VVT-i 24V **NON SMOKER**, Blind Spot Monitoring Lane Change Assist, Carfax 1-Owner, CLEAN CARFAX!!, Comfort Package, Driver Seat/Steering/Mirror Memory - 3 Settings, HDD Navigation System w/Advanced Voice Command, Heated & Ventilated Front Seats, Leather Seat Trim, Lexus Enform 2.0 w/Safety Connect, Navigation Package, Navigation System, One-Touch Open/Close Moonroof, Power-Folding Htd Electrochromic Outside Mirrors, Premium Package w/Blind Spot Monitor System, Rain-Sensing Wipers, Rear Armrest Storage w/Lid, Roof Rails, SiriusXM NavTraffic/NavWeather, Xenon High Intensity Discharge Projector Headlamps.
Contact us for complete details. L/Certified by Lexus for Lexus gives you a 161 Point Inspection, and up to six years of vehicle warranty coverage when combined with the new-vehicle Basic Warranty. Mileage is UNLIMITED. Odometer is 26859 miles below market average!
* Roadside Assistance
* Vehicle History
* CERTIFIED WARRANTY: Unlimited-mileage warranty up to 6 years. Balance of new car warranty (4 Year/50K Miles) plus 2 Year/Unlimited-mileage L/Certified warranty. SERVICE MAINTENANCE: Complimentary Maintenance Plan covering the first four basic factory-scheduled maintenance services for 2 years or 20,000 miles
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 161 Point Inspection
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
Although we make every effort to post accurate information, please call Kuni Lexus to confirm availability and verify the exact equipment and pricing on the vehicle selected. Vehicles SOLD same day may be listed online for up to 48 hours. Advertised vehicle price includes a delivery and handling fee of $495.
* Excellent fuel economy; smooth ride; quiet and attractive cabin with high-quality materials; comfortable rear seating; generous standard features. Source: Edmunds
* Quiet and attractive cabin with high-quality materials; plush ride; comfortable rear seating; generous standard features. Source: Edmunds
* Featuring a dynamic and exhilarating design, the Lexus RX is both aggressive and sophisticated. This luxury crossover has automatic on/off headlamps with an auto-off delay. LED daytime running lights and an integrated fog lamp ensure that visibly is as high as possible. The power rear door of the RX offers remote keyless access to the rear storage. 18 x 7.5-in five-spoke alloy wheels provide an added layer of class, on and off the road. The interior of the Lexus RX is highlighted by a lavish ebony wood interior trim juxtaposed with a leather-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob. 10 way power-adjustable seats, which feature lumbar support, come standard with the RX, s does a reclining, sliding rear seat with 40/20/40 split. The Lexus nine-speaker Premium Sound System with Automatic Sound Levelizer and in-dash, single-feed six-disc CD auto-changer will provide the entertainment you need on trips of any size. Not to mention, you can stream music from your phone through Bluetooth. The RX is powered by either a 3.5L, aluminum block V6, with 270hp at 6,200 RPM, allowing a 0-60 MPH acceleration in 7 seconds or a 3.5L V6 coupled with a hybrid engine offering up to 32 MPG hwy. The transmission is an automatic with electronically controlled, intelligence (ECT-i), Sequential Shift and Snow modes. The four-wheel power-assisted discs with four-sensor, four-channel Anti-lock Braking System give you maximum stopping power and control, and every RX performs as a Certified Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle or higher. Lexus cares about safety, and the elaborate 10-airbag system is proof of that. Featuring driver's and front passenger's advanced airbag system (SRS) with front passenger's twin-chamber airbag (SRS). The front-passenger seat is designed to detect whether the seat is occupied by an adult, a